Monday, January 20, 2014

The new place

So the other place I'll be living is in a place called 2 The Old Flint Cottages. It's 400 years old.
The picture above is the master. Our bed will fit in the room. But will it fit up the stairs?
No closet but there is this little room that's going be my closet.
There are closets in the two other rooms. But they are kind of awkward. 
It's like we live in the land of I Love Lucy where guest rooms are stocked with twin size beds.
And also random sinks.
And I have to say... I love the bath tubs here. They are awesome.
Nice view from the guest room.
This is the entryway. The weird opening is where the boiler used to be. Don't know what we're going to do with that space yet.
This is what sold me on this place. 
That's a whole bunch of cabinets.
Now these shelves look like they're the perfect place to put some vintage Pyrex.
This is the living room. It's a little long and narrow.
And this is the dining room. Those are some antique chairs we bought on the equivalent of craigslist. Ben's going to refinish them.

And this is the outside. We're going to fence in the front yard so the dogs have a place to run around. 
Hopefully I'll have some time to post pictures when we get some furniture in there.

5 comments:

  1. It's SO cute!!! Especially the outside - - so beautiful. The inside looks nice, too!! Can't wait to see it in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I hope we get to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place is fantastic!! What a terrific-looking kitchen! Skylight? This is not the one that backs to the river...is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool, how exciting :) Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete